The TLC 2000 is a workhorse that's ready to go! It is our most versatile coal stove because it can also be used as a grill. Warm your home and relax with a classic fire, or prepare a great char-grilled dinner. The TLC is reliable.
- Designed to last a lifetime, be easily maintained, and burn efficiently. Heavy welded steel firebox. Fire brick-lined firebox. Extra deep coal bed. Legacy grate system. Variable-speed blower (optional). Large ash pan.
- Loading the firebox from the top makes the task hassle-free. No more shoveling trying to fill the firebox, just pour the coal in the top.
- Convenient large ash pan means emptying less often.
- With the extra deep firebox, you will be able to get a burn time of up to 48 hoursfrom each load of coal. (depending on demand)No Electricity Needed
- Without needing electricity, it can still generate powerful heat. All that is needed is the draft from your chimney and a bucket of coal and you will never be without heat when you need it.
- Powerful heat without needing electricity. All that is needed is the draft from your chimney and a bucket of coal and you will never be with out heat when you need it.
MAXIMUM BTUS: 72,000
HEATING AREA (SQ FT.): 1,200 - 3,000
FRONT WIDTH: 25 3/4"
DEPTH: 18 1/2"
WEIGHT: 425 lbs.
FIREBOX OPENING: 17 5/8" x 12 7/16"
BTU/HOUR INPUT: 72,000
HEATING CAPACITY: 1,200-3,000 sq ft.
FUEL TYPE: Coal (pea, nut or stove-sized)